Toliet Paper Comes to Rescue

  Hello! welcome to my first post! :) I decided about a month ago to start a blog of my activities, experiments and daily tasks for all those friends of mine scattered through-out the world. I can't guarantee how often I will post but I definitely will try to keep ya'll updated. :)
  I cannot believe that we are already nearly thru April! I have been married over 6 months now! Crazy thought but I definitely wouldn't trade my present life for the previous one! :)



                                                                     He is the best looking around, right? ;)

                                             For our 6 month anniversary we ate out at Olive Garden....absolutely fun!


 Well, are you glancing at the title and wondering when I'll get back on the trail instead of wandering around in love? ;) I am back!

 Toliet Paper Comes to Rescue.
  Whose? the clock.
  When? today.
  Why? it was looking lonely.
The wall on which our family-room clock hung since we set up home-making was looking frightfully out of sorts but I had nothing with which to better it until I was struck with a revelation. That happens every once in awhile and today was the day to follow thru with the brilliant plan!


                                                                                                           Step 1-3:


                                                                                                              Step 4:



                                                                                             Step 5:



                                                                The finished project: well sorta...it still needs spray-painted....



                                                                                                                  The End ;)