Valentines, Victories and Very Varied Veather.....



  Hello faithful readers of an unfaithful blogger! ;) I know, what could I have to keep me busy...I mean my job is irregular, my house tiny, and baby undelivered as of yet...with barely any responsibilities I should be a flourishing writer.....to be honest, I am following the advice of numerous older ladies and enjoying my free time...before it crashes. ;) as an example, today I moseyed down to the office at 10:30am after a leisurely morning awakening and proceeded to putter around with not accomplishing much of anything....sounds delightful, eh? :) since the hours have slipped by and the necessity of going home for supper is drawing speedily nearer I decided my brain is not prepared to fry itself on computer and website technicalities so blogging I is!
  Kevin is coming home this evening after being gone on the truck for 2 days....sad thing is he leaves again on Friday for the day...maybe I should throw a bachelorette party....

Our biggest news since March 2012....

 Course most if not all of you knew this already....I just thought my photo should be displayed.... ;) was pretty tickled with how it turned out...Now the next big news you're waiting for is....




We don't know...yet...hopefully by 9:30am tomorrow morning we shall and then you shall as well. I don't have time to finish this post so it shall wait till tomorrow!

My tomorrows are slow in arriving... ;)
Let's begin with Valentines:

He surprised me with a gorgeous bouqet but sadly I was ill over this special lover's holiday so our lovely plans went down the tubes for the 14th, instead we celebrated a week later. 


The last of the flowers finally died a week ago...on our celebratory evening I made supper and then we went ALL the way to Harrisburg for frozen yogurt...He spoils me. :)
 Our supper menu consisted of: Green Salad with Cream-Cheese stuffed Black Olives and Broiled Shrimp, Garlic Mashed Potatoes with skins, He doesn't like any other kind..I ruined the good ole Amish smooth potatoes...mine are always mostly lumpy and skinny....it's our favorite. :) anyway, proceeding forward, Honey-Roasted String Beans, Beef Round Steak fried in butter, vinegar, herbs and garlic then garnished in sauteed onions.



Pregnant or not, I splurged with sparkling white grape juice....


Zee feenished meal!




Victories: 
There are boo-coos of unfinished projects sitting around our abode and they were beginning to drive me bonkers...especially with the work I'd like to do on the nursery and the office can be a full-time job as well if I let it...so the one week Kevin was gone on the truck I dug out some fabric and made pillow cases for our living-room sofa.


Then last weekend Kevin came home from work early on purpose to finish my kitchen table project...

Remember this?

 
Now it's this:


After a little elbow grease...





We love the varied wood grains! it didn't stripe quite like I expected as you can see the distinct wood differences but we like it anyway...


We are still patiently awaiting spring here in rural PA...it warmed to a delicious 60* then dropped to the 20s again...today was finally bearable so let's cross our fingers and hope it stays. :) I have finally finished this post with hubby snoozing beside me...poor guy left for work this morning at 3:30am and didn't get home till 10pm. Needless to say I am getting highly weary of trucking trips and preggo hormones don't help at times but if we want to eat, we work, eh? :/ Here's to hoping the shop work picks up tremendously this next week and he can stay home full-time! Happy-luiah! :) 

OH! where's the gender reveal?? gotta wait...family comes first. ;)